Thursday, July 2, 2009

My friend Melia

Ok, this is random at it's best, and frankly my friend Melia deserves an entire post, which maybe someday I'll do. However, I'm only here to say, you MUST click on over on my sidebar on her name. Do it, click on Melia and read her blog(oh hey Melia, how are ya? Hope It's ok, me sending strangers to your blog). I JUST discovered it tonight (bad Melia, bad bad Melia for not sharing). I really have not laughed out loud more in a long, LONG time! She is hysterical, witty, smart, insightful, funny, hilarious, rye, and so much more. You won't be disappointed. Oh, and I should mention, her baby Anders (2 weeks older than Max) truly gives my beautiful boy a run for his money on the cute scale. Holy crap that kid is adorable! Anyway, that's all I have to say.




Peace and bloggy love,


Allyson

2 comments:

Melia K. said...

You are awesomeness personified--I'm just glad I could give you a good chortle.
It's funny that I didn't tell you I started doing this--funny because I thought I had, and funny because reading yours got me started. Does that make you my muse or my inspiration? Let's not label it--let's just enjoy it. Have a fabulous day!

jen said...

And footnote:
I've been YW pres since . . . August. So I don't know where that ball got dropped . . .