Sunday, June 14, 2009

Now THAT'S a skill

So, as time has marched on and I've become busy with a second child, life, etc. One of my favorite past times has gone by the wayside....that would be checking in on Maggie before I go to bed. I'm pretty sure there was not ONE night in her first year that I didn't go in and look at her before I went to bed. But, as I said, life moves on, and somehow I stopped doing it on a regular basis. Well, a few weeks, for whatever reason I stopped by her room for a little peaky poo and this is what I found.







Seriously? That's just awesome relaxation skillz right there. I can only WISH to be able to sleep in such a manner. This girl takes her sleep very seriously, and she's really good at it. And at the risk of jinxing everything...Maggie has been sleeping until 7:30 or 8:00 for almost a week. It's been ever so delightful. Here's to hoping that this continues.

In other news....Jeres gaping wound hole is no longer gaping. It is down to a teensy little hole that no longer requires packing, merely a bandaid. He goes back to the doc one last time on Wed. to hear him say "looks great jere, ALL better." Hooray for healing. And a big hooray for Julie (his sister) and her willingness to practically move in for the last month and be here to pack the wound morning and night. Don't know what we would have done without her. Thanks Julie!!!

Final news...workshop one is officially over and it was a big success. The shows went off without a hitch and all were pleased. Our group was such a good bunch of kids, should be interesting to see how group two plays out. Not gonna lie, pretty darn pleased with how my numbers turned out this year. That's a nice feeling, as I don't always love my "outcome."

Well, guess I should meander off to bed, since I MUST get my booty to the gym for bootcamp at 5:30 a.m. I sort of ate like a crazy child this weekend, gotta work it off.

Tummy sleeping and clear sinuses,

Allyson

3 comments:

johnson six said...

Ahhh. If only I could sleep like that.

Greg and Tammy said...

Love it! And congrats on a successful week one! Hope it all goes well!!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

She does look quite snuggly!