Sunday, May 1, 2011

Take Me Out To the Ballgame....

I may have mentioned a time or twelve that I have great friends.  Talented, hilarious, kind, crazy talented, wonderful friends.  And really, that's good enough.  BUT, then I have some friends that happen to have some rockin connections to certain things.  Such as the amazing basketball tickets and this time RIDICULOUS tickets to the Diamondbacks game.

A couple weeks ago our friend Amy gave me a textaroony and asked if I wanted to run away from the evening to a game.  Let's be honest.  It's not like I'm a diehard D-backs fan, or any baseball fan.  And frankly, unless you're sitting practically ON the field, it's not worth going.  As luck would have it....her tickets were practially ON THE FIELD.  We were three rows away from home plate, near the visiting teams dugout.  It was AWESOME!

In line to pick up our tickets

Proof.  Click on that.  LOOK at how much that ticket costs.
WHO has 150 Bucks for a freaking 3 hour game?
That's why I love my "connected" friends. hahaha

Hello my little baseball friends.
Wont lie, Chase Field is really a beautiful facility.


I don't know, just proving that I could make out with the players. hahaha

Hey Amy,
Thanks for the fun night.


And to top it all off....totally had a cool, beautiful fireworks show after the game.  Probably the first time I've seen fireworks in a LOOOOONG time.

Too bad the D-backs lost, by A LOT!
It was still a really nice, relaxed, fun night!

I have the best friends!!

Popcorn, peanuts and crackerjacks,

Allyson

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I can only tolerate about 3 innings before I want to leave. Good thing there are weiners to stuff my face with.

The Atomic Mom said...

I love going to the BOB. (It will always be the BOB to me). Games in person area always so much better than on TV.

alison said...

i am so way not a fan of baseball...it ranks right up there with soccer for me. BUT, that having been said....i would TOTALLY go if tickets were gifted to me, have a blast, and eat more peanuts and crackerjacks than should be allowed by the law ;) especially if i were close enouigh to make out with some of the players....i mean, i may not like the sport, but somebody STOP me with those uniforms!! oooo.la.la!

treefrogsplace said...

Love this post except for the awful picture of me! Twice! Glad you come with me!