Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cousin Lovin

When I FINALLY got around to uploading pictures from my camera (which for the record has had a serious vacation as of late, I almost never take pics anymore) I found this little gem.

I like to call it....."The Line of Love"


I went out to Porter and Lanas one day and of course Mayzie is everyones obsession.  She truly brings so much joy to my ENTIRE family, it's awesome. Well, when I came back from a trip to the ol' toity, this is what I found.  A literal LINE of kids waiting for their turn to hold Mayzie.  How adorable is that?  They were willing to stand in line for a TURN to hold my sweet baby.  That is Tatum holding her, followed by Dane, then of course Maggie, Owen, Olivia, Crew (who is far to small for a real turn) and the couch was rounded out by Morgan and Max.  And, for the most part, they did a pretty good job of sharing Mayzers.

The other thing I love about this picture?  As I looked at it, I realized that 4 out of the 7 kids in it are all wearing hand me downs from eachother.  Maggie is wearing clothes given to her from Brooklyn.  Crew is wearing clothes that were Max's and Morgan is wearing clothes that were Maggies (never mind that she's a year older than Maggie.  She comes from my sister Dixie who only makes wee tiny, skinny kids) and Max who is dressed entirely by Jayce.  We are SO, SO blessed and lucky to have cousins to give us clothes, and then I'm only so happy to pass them down to the next in line.  I honestly don't know what we'd do if it weren't for all the hand me downs.  My kids might forever be destined to be nudists, or only sport bad wal-mart clothes.

Clothes whores and baby lovers,

Allyson




2 comments:

✩Molly✩ said...

I LOVE hand me downs! And I love babies, and of course I love seeing other people love babies. What a sweet blog-worthy photo, well done.

Lana said...

Don't forget Livy was wearing something of Tatum's. :) And what is my face doing??