Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Day of Firsts ammended

In my haste to get the last post out, I inadvertantly left this little guy out of the first day pictures. It was a total mistake and I felt horrible about it, and his Mommy was sad to not see the pic. This is my little Jayce, and really, you've never met a sweeter little boy than him. Well, unless you've met Beckham (Mckane and Emilys little boy), 'cause HE is truly one of the cutest, sweetest little boys EVER! Anyway, we happened to drive up to preschool dropoff the same time as Dana and Jayce. Since I'm totally Johnny on the spot with my camera, I saved the day and caught his sweet "first" for all posterity.



So there you have it, sweet little Jayce on his FIRST day of preschool.

7 comments:

✩Molly✩ said...

wow! this it Truly Truly adorable. By the way, my blog is back to public so you now can visit it with ease whenever you like :)

Lana said...

Jayce is adorable and sweet--all the way down to his rosy cheeks. Love that kid. :) Where were you when I was dropping off Dane?! :)

jen said...

I can't believe he's that old. It was fun to see Dana today. Ask her about Lily's audition. Not the best, to say the least. And not very Lily, either, for that matter!

jen said...

I can't believe he's that old. It was fun to see Dana today. Ask her about Lily's audition. Not the best, to say the least. And not very Lily, either, for that matter!

Dana said...

awwww. He really is a sweetheart...and cute too! Thanks for having a camera, taking his picture, and just always making his life so happy. He really does love his aunt Allyson !!

Summertime Designs said...

He is so cute! He just looks like a nice little boy. Brock's first day is this next Tuesday and I can't believe it. I am sure his smile for the camera will really be a look of mischief!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Way to go Johnny! I am sure Dana and Jayce's future girlfriend will all appreciate this picture!