Wednesday, September 9, 2009

120 and counting

It's time for a little jere update, I know you're all breathlessly awaiting this. I mean for REALS I admit that I've been ridiculously remiss in my updating. But it's just Jere that you're dying to see, isn't it. ISN'T IT?! Well, he is doing amazingly well! He looks HAWWWWWWT if I do say so myself. He has lost a whopping 120 lbs. with no end in sight. I was able to go to a "normal" store and buy him a simple 2x shirt. I'm sorry, let me repeat that.....a TWO X. When I was having to try and find 5x, you can understand how utterly amazing it is to be able to buy an itty bitty 2x. And are you EVEN aware how much CHEAPER it is to buy clothes at your local JcPenny, as opposed to Omar the tent maker. Well TRUST me, it is REDONKULOUSLY cheaper! So, here he is, modeling one of his new outfits. Try and hold on to yourselves, 'cause I know you're gonna want to jump his hotness. hehehehehehe






I mean, for real, WHO IS that skinny guy? It's so fun to watch the transition. The only tragedy is, he is WAYYYY to close to my size (weight) now and THAT is MOST uncool. Time to get my booty in gear. OY!

Skinny pants and hawt looks,
Allyson



7 comments:

The Brinkerhoff's said...

WOW HOTTNESS!!!!!!!! LOOKIN' SO GOOD!!!

Steph said...

He's looking great! That is awesome!

Lana said...

Next stop, skinny jeans with low cut v-neck shirts...

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Might I say, not only does he look HOT, but more importantly, he looks so HAPPY!!

Jere Van Patten said...

I'm hot and happy and loving the *new* clothes! Thanks everyone for your encouragement and support. =) YAY!!!

Dana said...

Shoes....check out the shoes!!! I *heart* them. :-)

✩Molly✩ said...

Rico Suave!

Way to go Jere the Hottie!