I'm honored, really, I am.
Okay, this is how it works: I tell you a few things about myself and award some new blogs I'm following.
7 new things about me? I don't know if I can come up with that many. I mean really, I've been pretty forthcoming, if you will, in all my bloggedness. But, I shall try. Because I'm all honored and crap.
1. I hate animals(ducking for cover). Like really do NOT like them, most especially to EVER be in my house. And cats are my LEAST favorite EVER! I know, I know, I've just crushed some of you. I'm sorry. I can't help it. They make me feel like everything is dirty and hair covered if they're around. Please know, we can still be friends. And then remind me to tell you a horrifying cat story from my mission.
2. I have been "trying" to get pregnant for a year. No such luck. Now, I'm getting selfish, and realizing I'm in a good place with kids being able to do things themselves. No helpless babies around. Either this happens pronto, or I may be OUT!
3. I love, LOVE and adore all things that are mocha or coffee flavored (candy, ice cream, etc.), or anything that smells like coffee(I will just walk down the coffee aisle in the grocery store to take a sniff). And, I have literally NEVER tasted actual coffee one time in my life. (This tidbit is what I like to call a twofer)
4. I have never tasted alcohol in any form, EVER.
5. I have dream roles that I would give anything to play....someday. I WILL play Miss Hannigan in Annie (I rock Little Girls) and Queen Agrivane in Once upon a Mattress. I wished to be Martha in Secret Garden, but that ship sailed about 10 years ago, hehehe. (shutup Melissa, just shutup)
6. Hair, in any form, once it has left your head makes me literally gag and wretch. It's ridiculous, but I have a SERIOUS fear of hairballs, and rogue hairs being places where they shouldn't be.
7. My Mom REALLLLLY wanted to name me Veronica, or Monique. Either way, I shutter at the thought. NOT that there is anything wrong with those names, they're just so wrong for ME. So, instead, she named me Allyson, after the actress June Allyson.
Oh hey, I did it. Yay me! Ok, so now I need to bestow this upon some people. Blech. Everyone I read and love, I've pretty much given awards to already. OR, they're bloggy rockstars and have a million of these already. The pressure.
Ok, I've got it.
Random Pockets of Chaos Because she is like my BEST "I don't know her in real life" blog friend. AND, she really is oh so versatile. She has great photography posts, and makes fabulous party hats and cake toppers, AND, she's quite witty. I loves me some wit!
Funny or Snot Oh Poppy, how she makes me laugh. You really must give her a looky loo. Plus, I will love her forever, because we're the same age, but once she totally complimented me and said she was sure I must be much younger than her, 'cause I look younger than her. SWEET! Totally made my day.
Now, in some other news...I totally busted out my inner power tool diva and rocked the scene shop today. I got to use this big mamber jamber power saw and cut pieces of wood. I measured, I cut, I wore the safety goggles, I did it ALL. Then, THEN I totally made 7 little crates that will house fake vegies for the street scenes of Oliver. I felt so super cool. And, it was really fun. Power saw, nail gun, safety goggles. Hotness all the way around.
Speaking of Oliver....the show is now completely blocked. I have 2 weeks to clean, clean, clean and make this show GREAT! I'm excited about that. And goodness knows, we NEED the time to fix and clean.
And then there is this:
Look at that little stinker boy. He's such an adorable little mess maker.
He really does look/listen to the stories, sometimes.
A DELIGHTFUL byproduct of Jers newfound free time in the evenings.
He brought home all his great kids books
Each night he picks one out to read to the kids.
Maggie has been completely enraptured by it all.
She loves each new book so much, she usually asks to take it to bed.
Then she "reads" it to whoever will listen the next day.
It has been so fun to see them have this Daddy time.
And he really is amazing at story time.
Guess that's enough for now.
Stories and truths,
P.S. Many thanks for the kind comments and compliments on my "slutty" dress. I really appreciate all input there!
Guess me and my big boobies ain't goin nowhere. Though I do believe a cami is in order for future wearings.