Wednesday, December 17, 2008

MAX

Because I feel like I NEVER really show pictures of Max, I've decided to do this brief little pictorial. He really is the SWEETEST little boy, and I'm proud to announce that he has now slept through the night for 4 straight nights. Thank you Max, your Mommy really appreciates it! He has the calmest demeanor and I just love him tons. I didn't think I could get so lucky 2 babies in a row, but apparently I can. However, they do turn into little naughtykins, as Maggie has proven, so I don't know if it's all so great. Wait, let me think about that, um yeah, having a sleeping, calm baby is TOTALLY worth it!! haha




This is that totally cute outfit that I mentioined. I just love the fall colors, and the fact that I didn't need a blanket when he wore this, 'cause it's a whoel sweater wrapped around him. Love it!










These were taken today. I was trying to get clever and it really wasn't working. Plus, he was really tired and would rather have been asleep. So, I got what I could. He's sooo strong, he's great at holding himself up.
Finally, a short story. The other evening I was shredding some chicken in the kitchen and Maggie was quietly and happily playing. Max was in his bouncy chair, and all I could hear was him breathing. Well, then I listened again, and it was really more of him grunting. So, I turned around to see what was up, and there sat Maggie, RIGHT ON TOP of him in the bouncy chair. She clearly was trying to share the chair and love on him, but instead, he was being suffocated. He never made a peep, no crying, and when I pulled her off, he just looked around like nothing had happened. Ahhh, ya just gotta love those older siblings and their death wishes for the babies.
Gingerbread and diapers,
Allyson



5 comments:

jen said...

That Max. O M G! So darling! I know you feel unloved about the 11 followers. But at least you have the hope to post that. I wouldn't even dare, due to a serious lack of photos--maybe 4, if I'm lucky. One day, someone will realize our greatness, and we'll be famous, like cjane or seriously so blessed. In the meantime, just keep adding entries for these future addicts to access in their downtime!
Jen

Greg and Tammy said...

I can't believe how much he looks like Maggie in that first pic!! What a doll!! And congrats on the great sleeping!! Seriously, that is the BEST gift a child could give their mother. And we just love them so much more when they do. Really the world is a better place for everyone. :)

Lana said...

Very good pictures of Max. His eyes and eyebrows are excellent for pics. And Maggie's furry collar is too cute. What a little vixen. I hope that she continues to be such a sweet little dresser and never decides to make her own RIDICULOUS and hideously unmatching concoctions. Cause that would be sad. Thank goodness I don't have that problem...nope, no siree.

Sarah S. Foote said...

He really is the cutest! I especially love him in stripe. You can tell he's got personality.

Gina said...

Girls hold a very special place in their daddy's hearts. I am ENAMORED WITH MY ANNA! However, I have to admit, it is pretty freaking cool to have a little guy in the house... a VERY "mini-me". It makes me feel more MANLY to have another MAN in the house! Your Max is a cutie! Love the sweater hoodie "thing"... it is fantastic! It was so good to see you guys at D.D. 2008... we missed you your faces!