Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Photo Gallery

Because I'm far to lazy and hardpressed to write the post that I'm planning on, I'm just gonna waste a little time with a few pics of Max. I mean for reals people, he's just so freaking cute. I can hardly take it some days, what with the big blue eyes, the round little head and the heart melting smiles. Oh the smiles. Doesn't he KNOW what he's doing to me, every time he gurgles and coos and talks and SMILES! His little face lights up when he catches me looking at him and then my heart melts more.


This is Carson holding little man. He (Max) reallllly loves to cuddle, especially with Carson the other day.




Someone got new pj's, and they're just so cute. Thanks Holly, we really love them.






Ok, that's all there is for now. Well perhaps I'll just throw up a pic of Maggie in her little ice princess dress replete with white fur cuffs and hoody collar. You can't see the snow flakes decorating the front, but they're there.(compliments of Auntie Dana). She totally has the greatest matching purse, made completely from matching white fur with a silver button and silver handle. I love Sundays, just for the chance to put her in her pretty dresses. Please note the sparkly pink shoes (compliments of Auntie Lana). She's decided that she really likes to put on the pretty dresses and be the princess. I love that girl!















5 comments:

Sarah S. Foote said...

Max-imum cuteness indeed. M&M.with those pick-lock skills you better watch out. You guys really do have darling kiddos. I love those bows in Maggie's hair.

✩Molly✩ said...

your kids are definitely top of the scale in the cuteness calculator. I love maggies sparkly shoes. Don't you love great clothing gifts? I know I do.

Lana said...

YEAH! The ginormous pink shoes finally fit her! :) How perfectly they go along with the dress. I think they'll do nicely with all the spring dresses this season too. Love Max's new jammies. Too cute. Sweet, happy cuddly boys are fabulous!

jen said...

Prissy little girl. Just what every mom wishes for. Tucker appears unscathed and unbowed. One day . . . .

Jenn C. said...

Your kids are adorable! I love that Maggie has different purses. Max is so handsome and I love his eyes. You are such an organized Mom, please come and teach me your tricks!