Monday, April 13, 2009

Who is that hotty?

So, I'm sitting in the hospital waiting room, whilst Jere gets surgesized and figured I might as well take advantage of the free WI-Fi AND the FREE time and do some blog updates. I mean, I only have like 9 that I want to do. And since WHEN have I been completely childless and carefree in the last 2 years? EXACTLY. Thanks Jere for getting your stomach taken out. I'm kidding people, KIDDING. I just have so many freaking pictures that need stories told. Aren't you all the lucky little recipients of this surgery. hehehehe



Anywhooooooo, I've been meaning to tell you, I got new glasses for the first time in literally 4 years. My old ones were tragic to say the least. They had been sat on, stepped on, bent by Maggies brute strength, etc. They sat on my face totally crooked and, well, 4 years is a long time with one pair of glasses. So, finally, an eye exam, new glasses and a whole new me. Let me know what you think of my total new hotness.


Jealous? I thought so. Ok, so this is what you get when you always have to take pictures of yourself. I mean, while Brooklyn is brilliant and all, she just doesn't have photog skills at her mighty 3 years of age.


I was attempting my own "blue steel". Do I have a career in modeling? Well, at least from the shoulders up.

Hot Moms and new glasses,

Allyson

5 comments:

jen said...

Methought those were new specs upon your schnozz the other night. But it was dark at the pageant, and I've been unkindly self-absorbed lately. They are hot. Hope surgery is going well.

Jenn C. said...

Great new glasses! Enjoy your "free" time. I hope all goes well! :)

Greg and Tammy said...

Oh my... you are a Hotty McHotty!! Love the new glasses. Hope all goes well with the surgery and recovery!

✩Molly✩ said...

OK so you look totally hot! I love the new specs! Glasses are one of my many weaknesses. But I buy them for $8 a pair at zennioptical.com, whenever i get bored of my current pair... so at least I'm not breaking the bank :)

Gina said...

Blue Steel! Oh Yeah! Must kill the prime minister of Malaysia! Glad to hear that Jere is doing well! And yes, there is a reason you are called the Van Hotties!