Monday, March 21, 2011

The fever rages on.....

This JUST happened.

Maggie and Brooklyn 3 and freshly 5 respectively just had THIS conversation.

They're watching Bubble Guppies, which apparently had a little guppie boy band on.

Maggie:  I really, really, wish I could MEET Justin Bieber.  'Cause he's the BEST!

Brooklyn:  I wish I could KISS Justin Bieber (Whaaa?)

Maggie:  I wish I could MARRY Justin Bieber.

Brooklyn:  (with all the authority she could muster)  No, no, no now that's too much.  He's way to old for you.
(Brooklyn is soooo pleased with her freshly minted 5 yr. old status that she tells us CONSTANTLY she's 5, she's taller than them AND she's not gonna be here next year, 'cause she'll be in kindegarten.  Apparently this 5 yr. old things makes her even MORE smarter and better and cooler than she already was over them)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

Man I love those girls.

I mean really....do 5 yr. olds even really KNOW what "kissing" a boy means?  And if so.  WHY?

I guess it's all Bieber Fever up in here forever YO!  Especially since our friend Gavin gifted Maggie a Bieber poster that sits squarely on her cloest door.  Gag!  My 3 year old has a boy poster in her room. Which I'm fairly sure she swoons at nightly.



Never say Never INDEED!

Bieber lovin Mom,

Allyson

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Do you read Helene's blog? Her daughter was literally crying after watching a You Tube video of him, because she loved him so much. And she laughed at her. Haha.

Grace Adams said...

I went to an elementary school talent show over the weekend and got to see a 2nd grade boy pretend to be Bieber. It was hysterical!

jen said...

Bieber? Lily got a post of him at a birthday party. Ben, being the big brother he is, snuck in and hung one of her dresses from a thumbtack so it looked like Justin was in drag. It was so funny even Lily laughed.

Kate Pantier @ Mommy Monologues said...

I won't lie, I think Justin Bieber is absolutely adorable!

Did you see the youtube video of the little boy crying with J.Bieber lost for best new artist at the Grammys? I felt bad for him, but it was pretty funny at the same time!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Eek!

Cannot stand that Bieber kid. I won't allow my kids to sing his songs. They make me cringe. If they must, they can do it in their rooms.

Zach said...

Love me some Biebs Feves. So glad that I am sharing the fever with individuals 21-23 years younger than I am.