Okee dokee folkee (oh seriously, my cleverness knows no bounds), time to play along. Click on the link above to read others confessions, or add yours. It really can be cathartic, or stressful, whatever.
1. I am horrible at brushing my kids teeth.
2. Like 3 times a week. Which makes me feel like the worst Mom.
3. Since I brush my own teeth 3 times A DAY.
4. But I hate the hassle of dealing with them and all their squirming and fighting of the brush.
5. I ate 5 breadsticks at lunch today. My stomach does NOT thank me,nor do my thighs.
6. I didn't go to the gym ONE time this week. NOT ONCE.
7. For no other reason than, I didn't feel like it.
8. This makes me feel like a giant, hideous sloth.
9. I'm doing a triathlon NEXT SATURDAY.
10. I'm scared, I'm really scared this time.
11. Most of the time, if I'm home, and I'm talking on the phone, I'm also reading blogs ( I don't talk on the phone all that much).
12. This means, I'm MOSTLY NOT listening to the person on the phone.
13. Half the time, I have no idea what they were talking about.
14. I lose my patience WAYYYYYY to quickly and to easily.
15. It's not fair to my kids. But then again, their constant shenanigans and whining aren't fair to me either, right?
16. I haven't had sugar in 4 weeks.
17. I REALLLLY want some today.
18. I am determined to be strong and not give in, 'cause my goal is to make til after the tri. Wish me luck.
19. I never listen to the radio, EVER!
20. I actually hate listening to music most of the time. And I majored in it? (music theatre that is, which involves music, i'm just sayin)
Ok, now it's your turn.