Friday, April 23, 2010
Oh kids, it's that time of week again. And, I'm ready to play along with Glamazon and her friends. Are you? Don't mind the fact that I'm totally posting it super late and last minute on Friday. It's just that..
confession number one here:
1. I like my post I did today, and I want to make sure people actually see it first.
2. I am just that ridiculous!
3. I totally did not do my prescribed workout at the gym today, because I got completely caught up in CHARMED.
4. I HAD to see what was gonna happen; Piper, Prue and Phoebe were in a heap of trouble.
5. I believe that show was completely UNDER-rated in it's time.
6. Consequently, I rode 10 miles on the bike instead of 5.
7. I hate, hate, HATE with a firey passion....running.
8. My hefty hiney just does not appreciate the effort I put into it.
9. I am still sugar free, and secretly, I like it.
10. I like the feeling of actually being in control of something.
11. My husband would probably say I'm in control of TOO MUCH, but what does he know.
12. I have found WAY to many new blogs to look at.
13. This means I am really spending far to much staring at a computer screen.
14. I really enjoy this time, so I go ahead and let the kids fight it out.
15. I am not winning any good Mom awards right now.
16. I love to cook, except not for the last two weeks.
17. My kids have had an inordinate amount of cheesy roll ups, pizza and hamburgers. (but in my defense...there is ALWAYS some sort of fruit or veggie included, and I make them snack on cheese sticks and fruit.)
18. I'm in a shame spiral.
19. I miss singing, like for real singing, in front of people.
20. DON'T tell my husband, he'll insist I go out and do it or something.
21. Maybe I'm a little afraid that I'm too rusty.
22. I may or may not have a serious addiction to those little cutie oranges.
23. Pop those bad boys like candy.
24. And this list is officially too long!
25. THE END
WHAT? I couldn't just leave it at 24, that is so unfinished.
Posted by Allyson & Jere at 10:13 PM