Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Is it JUST Me?

Ok, is it just me, or has anyone else noticed the HUGELY reduced size of toilet paper these days.  Please note in the picture.....the whole "double" roll leaves MUCH space on either side.  I recall rather well the days that the toilet paper roll filled the WHOLE space.  WHAT is up with this?  Stupid toilet paper people?  You can't just give us big for so long and then just take it away.  You may think you're sneaky, but we're on to you.  You stingey bums!


Please tell me I'm not alone in the world.





Thieves and bum bums,


Allyson

3 comments:

jen said...

Not only that, but I bought a big box of fruit snacks at Sam's today, and the package is smaller. Yes, Member's Mark, we're watching. But what can we do?

Mel said...

Hmm..now I'm gonna have to pay attention. Krys always makes me buy the double rolls, so I just assume they're big.

Lana said...

Oh everybody is trying to cheat people nowadays. Frosty treats at Wendy's are WAYYY smaller than when I would get them in high school. Way smaller. Porter says their junior bacon cheeseburgers are smaller too. Tons of places are trying to scam us all.