Rita at Fighting off Frumpy just did a bullett point list of random, and as I read it, I thought...yep, that's what I need to do. Because after all, this is my blog, and my remembery. Seriously, I go back and read things i wrote even a month ago and I can't remember it at all. Phew, good thing I'm keeping this here blog.
- A few months ago jere got a very random e-mail stating that "congratulations Christopher you've been awarded a scholarship." As his name is clearly NOT Christopher, he did the nice thing and e-mailed them back explaining the mishap. He also called them and spoke to someone, explaining the mix up. Well, due to his good deed, he was then awarded his own scholarship. Truly, just for calling and telling them that, they decided to award him 300 bones. It was AWESOME! With his "windfall" he was able to get himself a little Acer notebook for school. BEST.PURCHASE.EVER!
- Fairly sure that Maggie's goal in life is to send me to the freaking nutt house. Starting at 1:30 this morning she came in 'cause she needed to pee. THIS was a good thing. However, the next 5 hours after that, NOT.SO.GOOD! She would bawl adn cry because her pants were inside out, I didn't turn them right. She wan't happy with her current panties. She lost her sippy, she didn't want her sippy, i didn't fill it up enough, it wasn't cold enough, she needed to poop. WHATEVER! All i know is, she was in and out, in and out, up and down for FIVE HOURS! Five hours that I'll never get back. I was seriously so beside myself I was bawling myself at one point. WHAT is this about? Somehow, Brooklyn and Max slept through it all.
- My nephews appendix burst yesterday, 'causing him to get an emergency appendectomy. So, Brooklyn is staying with us for a few days. I feel so bad for my sis, as she's a school teacher and this is the almost last week of school. And bummer for Carter, 'cause ewww, surgery sucks! DUMB hospital waited too long to operate, so now he has infection and seepage, so he has to stay or 5 days in the hospital. WHATEVER!
- I'm singing Amazing Grace at a funeral on Saturday. The last time I sang it was at my Grandpas funeral, I cried. I HATE crying and singing, therefore I generally don't do it. I'm hoping to hold it together for this one.
- Jere got offered a lead part in "comedy of Errors" with a big Shakespeare company here in the Valley. It's so exciting and such a huge blessing. GOOD money for only 2 weekends of work really. He's FREAKING out having to learn the lines in no time at all. I'm happy for him to get a chance to perform again.
- Jere got all A's and B's in school this semester. Hal-a-freakin-luia!!!
- The winners of AMAZING RACE was the HUGEST let down. I HATED that stupid brother team. BRO. So sad the adorable cowboys didn't win it all.
- I stopped watching American Idol weeks ago. LAMEST season EVER!
- Biggest Loser makes me happy! And Mike is NOT gay! The end!
- Can NOT wait for SYTYCD to start. Who else is wetting their panties with excitement?
- We got a new shed.....I've been on the verge of tears for days. It's beautiful, BUT we lost a good 3 feet of space. Do you ave ANY idea how much space that is?
- Man we have a LOT of crap!!!
- Maggies barfing was over by 1:00 Sunday afternoon. Max is a trooper and never got it.
- However, I called and made a well check appointment for him, which apparently is like kryptonite, because he immediately started sporting a runny nose. And today....diarhea. SO AWESOME!
- Something is seriously wrong with my left eye. Like I want to pluck it out of my head wrong. Like someone get me a wire brush stat so i can scratch the CRAP out of my eye. This means..a freaking eye appointment and more money spent! UGH!
- This is my last week of lessons for the year. HOORAY! Love my kids, but always ready for the break.
- Some not so fun health news in my family this week. I will inform on that later. Just pray for the best around here.
- Bought an Oreck vacuum for a good deal. Totally having buyers remorse because I can NOT ever handle expensive purchases. They give me hives. So, I'm pondering taking it back.
And that will have to do for now. I'm off like a herd of turtles to get Brooklyn. Then a full night of teaching, THEN a meeting. LONG day today.
Peace in the ghetto,