Friday, December 31, 2010

Lollipop, Lollipop oh lolli lollipop.....

It was Christmas Eve, I had 5 minutes inside the Walgreens to grab some last minute things.  It was a MADHOUSE inside there.....so I grabbed the first things I could find.

This may or may not have been a mistake:

They weigh a ton, or "a lot a lot" according to Maggie.

And they make big fat messes all over their faces, and hands and clothes and the floor.

Lesson learned.  Next year.....

No stop at Walgreens.

I mean, NO giant lollipops.

Lickity loo,

Allyson


3 comments:

alison said...

hehehee....so much fun!! and your title is making me miss my chan man something FIERCE. he's in alabama with my mom until tomorrow night. my favorite thing in the world is when we sing "lollipop, lollipop, oh lolli lolli lolli lollipop!" and then i make the popping sound and chan will go, "boom boom boom boom" with an extra cute face. ugh...i might have to drive to alabama now. or at least call my mom and have her put him on the phone. ;)

Mel said...

YOU are a much nicer mommy than me. I would rather clean paint off my carpet than imagine the stickiness that my children would be after those things. Haha cute pics though. I used to love getting those at Disneyland when I was a kid.

Sarah S. Foote said...

Fabulous! Wish I was 8 years old!
I can still remember going to Dixie's parties. So much fun! Your Mom is amazing and all of you have inherited her gift.
Love Dana's cake too!